Electromagnetic Separator (EMS) removes metal contamination from processs materials. Magnetic separation enables the effective removal of impurities and undesirable materials from battery materials, ensuring the production of high-quality cathode and anode materials. By selectively capturing and separating magnetic particles, this process helps improve the performance, consistency, and safety of battery materials.
- From R&D scale to mass production scale
- Several types of magnetic screens available
- Magnetic force up to 19,000 GAUSS
Battery precursor materials
- Lithium-ion battery cathode active materials (CAM) Lithium cobalt oxide (LCO), Nickel cobalt manganese (NCM), Nickel cobalt aluminum (NCA), Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-ion battery anode materials (AAM) Carbon, graphite, silicon anode, LTO
- Carbon additives
- Lithium carbonate
- Lithium hydroxide
- Slurry of active materials
Our team can support you with price information, product information and live demonstrations.
Phone: +49 6196 77614-11
Fax: +49 6196 77614-19